Be More Focused
People on purpose focus on specific, concrete results. They connect these results with a vision that empowers them to maintain focus over time.
People on purpose enjoy what they do. Their work is a source of satisfaction, and as a result they manifest a powerful determination that nourishes their lives, and inspires everyone they meet.
Be More Creative
People on purpose turn problems into opportunities. They do not get caught up in anxiety and stress, but generate creative answers in response to the actual conditions life throws at them.
We all get the same 365 days a year.
The difference is what we do with them! The Power of Purpose is one of the most innovative personal effectiveness programs ever developed. Unlike conventional goal-setting or time-management courses, it offers a unique experiential learning process that allows us to grasp the purposes underlying our ability to get things done.
- Expose and let go of the often-unconscious attitudes and behaviours that may be holding us back.
- Find out what is actually happening inside when we set out to achieve our goals, and expose the hidden agendas that stop us.
- Define and express our deepest life purposes, and bring these to bear on everyday tasks.
- Learn to use purpose instead of pressure to motivate ourselves.
- Discover how to overturn the procrastination habit so we can stay focused.
- Explore and clarify key priorities and understand how to progress toward them.
- Grasp what lies behind our power to create, envision, and achieve results.
This course is a CPD-accredited course (Continuing Professional Development), and can count towards your ongoing credits.
The Power of Purpose shows you how results are actually created and gives you the power to get on purpose, and stay on purpose, every day of your life.
More To Life Licensed Facilitators teach this course. The More To Life Foundation's trainer body instructed and qualified them to lead small-format, topic-based courses. The Foundation grants each facilitator a license to teach courses privately, through colleges, schools, governmental agencies, and in partnership with non-profit organisations around the world.